Take 5 with … Susan Bryant
Join our Take 5 with ... Friday fun!
Message us on Facebook or Insta or drop us an email with your answers to these same 5 questions as well as a little bit about yourself (what suburb you live in, who you live with, what you do, what you like, whatever).
In the meantime, high 5 to ...
Sue lives in Baulkham Hills (a recent move from Winston Hills), with her husband, three kids and her Mum and Dad. Many of you are surely familiar with Sue's work (or face). She's always helping out in the community either on the P&C or some sporting committee (yah Winston Hills Netball Club) ... not to mention organising great fundraisers for those in need. #hillsstar
1. Where is your favourite place to eat in the Hills District?
2. What is your beverage of choice?
Can't go past a good cup of coffee.
3. If you could have dinner with any 5 people (alive or dead), who would they be?
Hubby (of course) and my high school friends, they are the ones who have been there for many years and continue to be there for me now (you know who you are).
4. If money, destination and logistics were no object, what would be your best night out experience?
A huge garden party, with long tables filled with long grazing platters, fine wine, and a good live band.
5. What music always puts you in the party mood?
80's of course!
What a legend!