Take 5 with … Kathryn Cole
Updated: Aug 21, 2018
Five questions is all it takes. This week, we're getting to know Kathryn Cole, who was the lucky winner of Hills District Food's very first competition. (We're announcing the next one on Monday!)
Join our Take 5 with ... Friday fun!
Message us on Facebook or Insta or drop us an email with your answers to these same 5 questions as well as a little bit about yourself (what suburb you live in, who you live with, what you do, what you like, whatever).
In the meantime, high 5 to
Ex-Mt St Benedict student, wife, mother, lover of snorkelling, live entertainment, vintage clothing, alfresco dining and Tanqueray gin and tonic. Oh, and she drives a cute little red and white Mini Cooper that she adores (she's a car girl)!
1. Where is your favourite place to eat in the Hills District?
Enigma Greek Restaurant in the Castle Towers Piazza.
2. What is your beverage of choice?
Gin and Tonic
3. If you could have dinner with any 5 people (alive or dead), who would they be?
4. GRACE KELLY
5. ROBIN WILLIAMS
4. If money, destination and logistics were no object, what would be your best night out experience?
A party on a roof top in Greece- just like in the Mamma Mia movie (with loved ones on a balmy evening of course).
5. What music always puts you in the party mood?
Bruno Mars * Justin Timberlake * Katy Perry