Take 5 with … Harry Chapman
Join our Take 5 with ... Friday fun!
Message us on Facebook or Insta or drop us an email with your answers to these same 5 questions as well as a little bit about yourself (what suburb you live in, who you live with, what you do, what you like, whatever).
In the meantime, high 5 to
Harry lives in Baulkham Hills, is in year 12 and a massive foodie who loves to turn the table and cook for his family and friends aswell as enjoy a nice meal out with his friends.
1. Where is your favourite place to eat in the Hills District?
My favourite place to eat in the hills is Wolfe and Co in Dural, amazing food and I love the vibe of the place! Soft shell crab burger to die for!
2. What is your beverage of choice?
My favourite beverage is a virgin Mojoto ... bring on February and then we can add the rum!
3. If you could have dinner with any 5 people (alive or dead), who would they be?
1. Sophie Monk, I just love her humour I think we’d get along!
2. I also would love to dine with P!nk as I just love her music and I think she would just be such a down to earth person and could have a good chat!
3. And I think to make up the other three (plus a few more) my awesome family and friends- you all know who you are!!
4. If money, destination and logistics were no object, what would be your best night out experience?
My dream restaurant to go to is called Asiate- it is a fine dining experience up high which looks over the New York skyline. And I would love to share this with my closest friends! I think it would be a good night
5. What music always puts you in the party mood?
I love some good 80’s party jams, growing up with parents who grew up in the 80’s it has just been the type of music that was always played at parties, it is just fun music! (We are with you Harry! - HDF)