Take 5 with … Natalie Archer
Strong selfie game
Fearsome Hills District Food blog lord, Sarah has finally let Nat have a turn Taking 5 ...
NATALIE (GREEN) ARCHER
Nat is the other half of the Hills District Food duo. She's been living in the Hills for five years - first in Winston Hills, now Bella Vista. In addition to being a devotee to local food and drink, she's a writer and a PR adviser - not to mention a wife and mum.
1. Where is your favourite place to eat in the Hills District?
My favourite is always changing from the last place I went, to the next one on my list. Cheddr recently won me over with its contained class, then Wolf & Co. turned out to be a beautiful revelation and next month for my birthday I’m hoping my husband and I can fall in love with Trevi.
2. What is your beverage of choice?
3. If you could have dinner with any 5 people (alive or dead), who would they be?
1. Barrack Obama – I am truly in awe of this man. Every time he speaks; I feel moved.
2. Oprah - Isn't Oprah everyone's secret, imaginary aunty?
3. Zan Rowe – ex-Triple J, current Double J presenter. Such an intelligent, articulate Australian woman and what she doesn’t know about music isn’t worth knowing. (Plus, I got the idea for Take 5 with … from her show).
4. Keith Richards – Jagger’s got nothing on Keef’s guitar moves. And my, wouldn't he keep the dinner conversation interesting!?
5. Alexander Skarsgard - No explanation required.
Why thank you, Nat. I'd be delighted to join you for dinner.
4. If money, destination and logistics were no object, what would be your best night out experience?
After an afternoon at a music festival, dinner with my husband in San Sebastian, Spain and a walk through the beautiful, narrow streets.
The streets of San Sebastian
5. What music always puts you in the party mood?
Changes all the time. Lately, it’s been Florence and the Machine, Aretha Franklin, Noiseworks (I just saw Jon Stevens at the Ettamogah), Hatchie (for something completely different) and anything 90s. A mixed bag to say the least!
Cheers, Nat. (You know it's me writing this, right? It feels weird thanking myself like I'm one of those people who goes around referring to them self in the third person like The Drake in Seinfeld. Hate The Drake!)
Now, it's your turn to Take 5 with ... us
Message us on Facebook or Insta or drop us an email with your answers to these same 5 questions as well as a little bit about yourself (what suburb you live in, who you live with, what you do, what you like, whatever).