Take 5 with … Bonnie Hindmarsh
We'll come right out and admit that we're fan-girling out a bit right now. This week's Take 5 with ... features one member of the trio that is Three Birds Renovations, one of the Hills District's most loved and successful businesses. You probably know who they are, but if you don't, remedy that immediately. If you love beautiful homes, looking through their Instagram account alone; you'll think you died and went to home heaven.
Without further ado, here's Bonnie.
Who's that Hills District Foodie?
My name is Bonnie Hindmarsh. I'm the Co-founder and Creative Director of Three Birds Renovations and part-owner of the Tuckshop in Glenhaven. I have four boys - Archie, Buster, Rowdie and Dodge and have lived in The Hills since I was 11. I love coffee, travelling and cooking shows (maybe not in that order!)
1. Where is your favourite place to eat in the Hills District?
How do I go past the Tuckshop? You duck up there for a quick takeaway coffee, run into 5000 people you know, end up having a second coffee and before you know it, you've been there for two hours! I love our little community and the people in it.
2. What is your beverage of choice?
Depends on the time of day! AM - Coffee, PM - Pinot Grigio.
3. If you could have dinner with any 5 people (alive or dead), who would they be?
1. Hubby because we never get to sit down to a nice dinner together because we have 4 kids.
2. Lana, my business partner. She's a crack up and there's never a dull moment.
3. Fleetwood Mac so they could perform during dinner.
4. My brother, Casey. He's hilarious.
5. Kate, Tim and Marty from Nova Radio - Funniest dynamic around (I counted them as one person ;-).
As you've probably guessed ...... I like to laugh!!
4. If money, destination and logistics were no object, what would be your best night out experience?
Fly to Bali with fam and friends, watch the sun go down at "The Lawn" in Canggu. Kids swimming and running around, and us enjoying a couple of cocktails and good food. Perfection!
5. What music always puts you in the party mood?
Old school rap! I'm a sucker for anything from the 90's too.
What a bird - thanks Bonnie!
Here's your chance to share what you do and what you like: Take 5 with ... us
Message us on Facebook or Insta or drop us an email with your answers to these same 5 questions as well as a little bit about yourself (what suburb you live in, who you live with, what you do, what you like, whatever).