Take 5 with … Andrea Edmonds
Ever wondered what the other people in your community do with their time and their time out? Meet local illustrator, Andrea.
This Quakers Hill lady is an artist and illustrator who has worked on children's books, greeting cards, stationery, commissioned artworks and animation. Her most recent picture book Visiting You (Rebecka Sharpe Shelberg EK books) was published March 2018.
When not working, Andrea loves to develop her own story and character ideas, fuelled by a stash of dark chocolate and countless cups of tea.
Visiting You: A journey of Love by Rebecka Sharpe Shelberg & Andrea Edmonds
1. Where is your favourite place to eat in the Hills District?
Meze Me in Annangrove. It has a lovely atmosphere and delicious food.
2. What is your beverage of choice?
3. If you could have dinner with any 5 people (alive or dead), who would they be?
4. If money, destination and logistics were no object, what would be your best night out experience?
I've always dreamt of visiting New York, so a night spent out on the town trying the local food, wine and experiencing the live music (it would have to be a jazz bar in New York!) would be amazing.
5. What music always puts you in the party mood?
Safe to say Soul Food and Jazz Tour in New York City is on Andrea's bucket list
Here's your chance to share what you do and what you like: Take 5 with ... us
Message us on Facebook or Insta or drop us an email with your answers to these same 5 questions as well as a little bit about yourself (what suburb you live in, who you live with, what you do, what you like, whatever).